Highwayman-ConsitoHighwayman-Consito

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Mystery Portal Theater Mystery Portal Theater

Son of a Bitch

I was in the process of making a Mystery Science Theater 3000 flash and was using blammed movies like Gay University and Fiesty for Christ as two small clips along with part of a movie, I hadn't worked on the project for a while, I can't believe anyone actually did this I was totally going to be original, bastard.... well played... btw anyone notice the YAAFM series stealing the MST beginning, or making a tributing reference to it

SeizureDog responds:

haha, well, you where just too slow on the draw I guess :P You know, it might be kinda fun to do a partnership. What do ya say?

(P.S. I don't really think YAAFM really stole the begining too much. Homage maybe, but not stealing)

Not Fun Stuff 22 Not Fun Stuff 22

LOL

yes that was indeed humorous...

Badman!!! Badman!!!

Brilliant

People are to retarded at newgrounds to realize great political satire when they see it

Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

To the Two Douche Bags Below

Paraphrasing:

1.)Your fucking retarded cock smokers that should rot in hell choking on the foul stench of your sins and lucifers cock

2.)"U.S. Invaded Palastine" - I don't have any clue of what your fucking talking about. The palastinians traveled from greece and invaded the Hewbrew land many millenia ago.

3.)Innocence has multiple meanings, this one is obviously refering not to any "blood being on americas hands" for anything done in the past its refering to a line that wasn't crossed before, or that america was in a state of naivete.

4.)Since Statictree and Malicious Bastard are both from the shit hole known as England, we can talk about how their homes and offices should be destroyed and their homosexual paradise destroyed by planes and how those planes could be conviently driven by americans, native americans, east indians, south americans, africans, south east asians, and many other broad groups of people that England has fucked over and occupied.

5.) Fuck you, you dirty cock sucking child molesting faggots I hope your bodies are raped to death in a gay pride parade